Who is CUMA addressed to?
CUMA is a place for youth aged 15-29 (mostly 16-20) who are a part of the replacement care system and are living in foster homes or foster families. In addition, it is also targeted at youth who already left the foster care system.
CUMA also offers support for teenagers not associated with the replacement care system, who are currently in a difficult life situation or are struggling with family issues.
Areas of support
1) Professional and educational (support in preparing to undertake a job and become employed; support in continuing education; development of professional competence)
2) Interpersonal (relationships with others; communication, cooperative skills, resolution of conflicts).
3) Intrapersonal (relationship with yourself, awareness of one’s virtues and other areas in need of further development, setting a life goal, development of empathy, inner motivation, self-esteem, and a sense of self-worth)
4) Systemic (support in everyday life: housing matters, bureaucratic and legal issues etc.)
5) Housing – we are leading 5 training apartments for youth who are leaving foster care, as part of the project “Sami-dzielni”.
Current events at the Atalaya Youth Emancipation Center:
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.